Thursday, June 21, 2012

Doing Laundry

In the olden days pilgrims used to clean themselves up at Lavacolla- using river water I think- before they entered the holy city of Santiago. In my case I am using the laundry machines at Monte de Gozo. And so I can wash both my walking shorts and my after-walking trousers, I am wearing long johns. I am also sitting on the laundry floor as there are no seats. Very glamorous indeed. Fortunately, glamour is not a requirement to get a Compostela in the morning. And neither are clean clothes, but I will feel better!



It tells me laundry detergent is automatically added to this machine. I hope so. Last time I used a machine I forgot to add any!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute leggings and sandals! Hope the rain holds up for you tomorrow!

    Michèle xx

    ReplyDelete